Doing this together has been challenging (we had to rely on friends for the basics) and comforting (I have someone who understands exactly what I'm going through) and I'm very glad I did it.
A document of diva's real attempt to loss weight and gain more fabulousness!
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Leaping Over the Edge
I have been banded for a little over a week now and I am still excited! I'm also still very sore, but I'm told that will eventually go away. I must admit I was very hesitant about being banded. My husband was convinced for several years that the band was the best way for him to go about reclaiming his health. Although it was hard to admit to myself that I needed to go to such great lengths to get my weight and health under control, the more I discussed and researched the procedure with him, the more I was convinced it was the right choice for me as well. We were banded July 29th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment